As we seek to build an excellent international Christian school, we invite you to join with us in making a difference in Albania!
Founded in 1993, GDQ International Christian School seeks to provide a Christ-centered, academically enriching, international education for missionary and international children (kindergarten through grade 12). Equally, we desire to play a part in enhancing the educational standard of our host country and furthering the gospel throughout Albania and the Balkans.
GDQ International Christian School is looking for qualified K-12 teachers with a vibrant evangelical faith whose desire is to
- influence the lives of international children
- integrate a biblical worldview in their teaching
- achieve a high academic standard
- work in a multicultural classroom
- teach from a multi-national curriculum
- collaborate with a mixed culture teaching faculty
Teaching applicants must have a four-year university degree. A valid teaching certificate from their home country is preferred.
International staff raise the majority of their finances. Most do this through a missions sending organization.
All applicants must have a personal faith in Jesus Christ, believing that a relationship with God is made possible through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ and not by personal merit or effort.
To submit an initial enquiry or to learn more about current opportunities, follow the link to our Staff Enquiry Form.
If you would like to submit an application, follow the link to our Staff Application page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Class teachers for kindergarten through grade 5 (British years 1 through 6)
- Subject teachers 6-12 (British years 7 through 13) Subjects include English, maths, social studies, science, Bible, languages, creative arts, ICT and PE, with IGCSE and AP courses offered at the high school level.
- Kindergarten Teacher
- Grade 5 Classroom Teacher
- Middle School History Teacher (1st semester only)
- Middle School Science Teacher
- K8 ICT Teacher
- K8 Physical Education Teacher
- K8 Art Teacher
- K8 Music Teacher - One year position
- High School Maths Teacher -- Geometry, Business Math, Pre Calculus
- High School Social Studies Teacher -- Geography, History, Political Science
- High School Science Teacher -- Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Environmental Science
- High School Librarian / Teacher combination
- EAL - English as an Academic Language Teacher
- Special Needs Teacher to support our Special Needs Coordinator
- Science Lab Technician
- HR / Personnel Coordinator
- Middle School Director / Head
- High School Deputy Head / Assistant Principal