Are YOU interested in teaching internationally?
GDQ International Christian School is looking for qualified K-12 teachers with a vibrant evangelical faith whose desire is to
- influence the lives of missionary children
- integrate a biblical worldview in their teaching
- achieve a high academic standard
- work in a multicultural classroom
- teach from a multi-national curriculum
- collaborate with a mixed culture teaching faculty
Applicants should have a university degree and hold a valid teaching certificate from their home country.
Founded to meet the educational needs of missionary families in Albania, GDQ asks international staff to raise the majority of their finances. Most do this through a missions sending organization.
To submit an initial enquiry or to learn more about current opportunities, follow the link to our Staff Enquiry Form It's never too early to inquire about a position for an upcoming school year. We look forward to hearing from you.
Class teachers for kindergarten through grade 5 (British years 1 through 6)
- Grade 2 classroom teacher for 2013-2014
- Subject teachers 6-12 (British years 7 through 13) Subjects include English, maths, social studies, science, Bible, languages, creative arts, ICT and PE, with IGCSE and AP courses offered at the high school level.
- Middle school mathematics for 2013-2014
- Middle school science for 2013-2014
- High school ICT for 2013-2014
- High school physics for 2013-2014
- Science Lab Technician (6-12)