GDQ International Christain School fulfills a significant need in Albania. Founded in 1993, we are meeting the educational needs of missionary and international children in Tirana.
Our aim is provide a quality educational program for the international community and to play a part in furthering the gospel throughout Albania and the Balkans.
As we seek to build an excellent international Christian school, we invite you to join with us in making a difference in Albania!
GDQ International Christian School is looking for qualified K-12 teachers with a vibrant evangelical faith whose desire is to
- influence the lives of international children
- integrate a biblical worldview in their teaching
- achieve a high academic standard
- work in a multicultural classroom
- teach from a multi-national curriculum
- collaborate with a mixed culture teaching faculty
Applicants should have a university degree and hold a valid teaching certificate from their home country.
International staff raise the majority of their finances. Most do this through a missions sending organization.
To submit an initial enquiry or to learn more about current opportunities, follow the link to our Staff Enquiry Form It's never too early to inquire about a position for an upcoming school year. We look forward to hearing from you.
Class teachers for kindergarten through grade 5 (British years 1 through 6)
- Subject teachers 6-12 (British years 7 through 13) Subjects include English, maths, social studies, science, Bible, languages, creative arts, ICT and PE, with IGCSE and AP courses offered at the high school level.
- Lower School / Elementary Teachers
- EAL (English as an Academic Language) Teacher
- Middle School Maths Teacher
- K8 ICT Teacher
- K8 Physical Education Teacher
- K8 Art Teacher
- K8 Music Teacher - One year position
- High School Maths Teacher -- Algebra 1 through Calculus with AP offerings
- High School English Teacher -- IGCSE and AP
- High School Social Studies Teacher -- Geography and History (World / European / American)
- High School Science Teacher -- Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- High School French Teacher
- High School Spanish Teacher
- High School Librarian / Teacher combination
- Special Needs Teacher to support our Special Needs Coordinator
- Technology Specialist to manage the school's network and hardware
- Science Lab Technician
- HR / Personnel Coordinator
- Middle School Director / Head
- Front Office Administrative Assistant