GDQ International Christian School exists primarily to educate the children of evangelical missionaries, yet welcomes applications from all international children whose families are interested in securing a Christian education.
Children must be five years of age on or before 31 August to begin kindergarten.
All children must hold an international passport or have permanent residency in a country other than Albania. This is a legal requirement established by the Albanian Ministry of Education.
GDQ admits children of any race, color, nationality, and ethnicity to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities available to children at the school. Overt expressions of faith should be in keeping with the school’s Christian ethos.
GDQ reserves the right to select and place a child on the basis of
- A child’s religious commitment, lifestyle choices, personal qualifications, and academic performance.
- A willingness on the part of the child to conform to the expectations of the school. Attendance at GDQ is a privilege and not a right. Any child who chooses not to conform to the school’s standards of conduct and/or who is unwilling to adjust to the school’s environment will forfeit the privilege of attending the school.
- A willingness on the part of the parents to partner with GDQ in the education of their child, to cooperate with GDQ administration, and to abide by the school’s philosophy, policies, and procedures.
- The availability of space in the classroom.
- The availability of qualified staff with the expertise needed to deal with any language and/or special need a child may have.
Readmission is on a year-by-year basis and is primarily dependent on space available.