The Board of Directors for GDQ International Christian School (GDQ) in Tirana, Albania, is accepting applications for the position of K-12 Director.
The director will have the opportunity to lead a community that develops Christ followers among third culture students and where the lives of non-Christian students have been transformed during their time at GDQ.
A more detailed job description will be provided with application
● Ability to provide spiritual leadership while demonstrating a passion for Jesus Christ and the advancement of the Great Commission.
● Ability to manage a leadership team and to develop and coach K-12 teachers and staff at an international school.
● Ability to develop and nurture long-term relationships with people from different cultures and religious backgrounds in a diverse academic community.
● Ability to cast vision, further develop an organization, and to communicate effectively.
● Preferred: Experience in education and master’s degree in education or a related field.
Please send the following items to the email address below
(1) A brief cover letter outlining skills and abilities and a statement of personal mission and purpose
(2) A current CV/resume detailing education and professional experience
(3) Names and contact information for two professional references and two character references. One professional reference should come from the applicant’s current supervisor.
The Director Search Committee will send candidates a formal application after the initial review of the above items.
Send inquiries and application materials to