As we seek to build an excellent international Christian school, we invite you to join with us in making a difference in Albania!
Opportunities for the upcoming school year
- K-12 Director (2019-2020)
- Math | High School
- Physical Education | High School
- Special Needs
- English as an Academic Language
- Elementary Teacher
- Recruitment | Human Resources
All applicants must have a personal faith in Jesus Christ, believing that a relationship with God is made possible through faith in the atoning work of Jesus Christ and not by personal merit or effort.
Teaching applicants must have a four-year university degree. A valid teaching certificate from their home country is preferred. Select the link to gain greater insight into our Teaching Standards.
All international staff raise the majority of their finances. Most do this through a missions sending organization.
Language requirement for non-native English speaking applicants
- CEFR minimum C1 (tested and certified). C2 is preferable.
- IELTS 7 or above on the academic test, not the general training test (tested and certified).
- TOEFL iBT 110-120 (tested and certified).
To submit an initial enquiry email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to submit an application, follow the link to our Staff Application page.
We look forward to hearing from you.