Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays are designated uniform days.
The GDQ school uniform consists of the following:
- Burgundy GDQ logo top (short- or long-sleeved polos, sweatshirts, or sweaters) or black anniversary hoodie.
- Plain (solid color) black, navy, dark grey, or khaki colored trousers or shorts. Girls may choose to wear plain black, navy, dark grey or khaki colored skirts or skorts.
Please note the following items:
- Jeans may be worn provided they are clean. They should not be faded, cut off, or have fashion holes.
- Track suit bottoms or jogging pants are not acceptable on uniform days.
- On colder days students may need to layer their clothing. The uniform must be on top.
- Coats, hats, gloves or other non-uniform item should not be worn over the school uniform while in the school building. Teachers will use discretion regarding this depending on the temperature of the room.
- Please write your child’s name or initials in all logo wear. This will make it easier to find the proper owner when misplaced clothing items are brought to the front office.
You will find a selection of shirts available at the K8 front office.